Points of Pride
The Foundation develops programs and services that save millions of dollars for colleges and students, promote excellence in education, and provide valuable learning opportunities for students throughout the state. We also support the system through special initiatives, statewide awards, and direct donations to the colleges and the Network of California Community College Foundations.
- Since its founding in 1998, the Foundation has provided over $250 million in direct grants, support, and cost savings to colleges.
- The Foundation has contributed more than $3 million to the California Community College system.
- Since inception, the Foundation has grown its grant, contract, and fee for service revenues to over $30 million.
- From 2007-11, led by a $25 million lead gift and matching challenge from The Bernard Osher Foundation, the Foundation spearheaded a historic statewide fundraising effort, establishing the $68 million California Community Colleges Scholarship Endowment.
- The Foundation’s total investment funds are worth approximately $90 million.