The Chancellor’s Circle is an opportunity for businesses, large and small, to partner with the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office and the Foundation for California Community Colleges for the benefit of community colleges across the state. With an annual, tax-deductible* contribution, Chancellor’s Circle members can receive the following benefits:
- Special invitation to a series of Chancellor’s Circle luncheons held at community college campuses throughout the state with Chancellor Dr. Brice W. Harris and California Community College leaders. Members have the opportunity to network and verbally present their company’s profile to those in attendance. In addition, a roster of participants is provided to our members prior to each luncheon.
- Opportunity to attend a Chancellor’s Circle reception held at the Foundation's annual purchasing conference, providing a valuable networking opportunity with those who make purchasing decisions at California Community Colleges.
- Weekly email alerts sent to members with newsworthy items affecting the California Community College system that are relevant to our members.
- Company visibility in a variety of materials that are shared with California Community College leadership, including the Foundation for California Community Colleges’ website, signage and materials distributed at Chancellor's Circle events, and other materials developed by the Foundation, such as its annual report.
- Invitation to annual year-end luncheon with Chancellor Harris to share ideas and feedback and discuss current topics and issues that are relevant to the California Community Colleges.
To find out more about how you might partner with the Foundation for California Community Colleges and be a part of this meaningful program, please contact Nicole Handal at 916.325.0124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please consult your tax advisor for guidance on the tax-deductible amount of this gift allowed by law.