To be considered for fiscal sponsorship, programs must be aligned with the Foundation’s mission, and a small administrative fee is collected. Programs are responsible for raising their own funds. The Foundation for California Community Colleges will consider providing fiscal sponsorship services based on the following guidelines:
- Project or initiative funding totals at least $30,000, including the Foundation administrative fee.
- The Foundation receives an administrative fee to cover its direct and indirect expenses.
- Project or initiative is aligned with the System Strategic Plan and the mission and primary goals of the Foundation.
- Project or initiative is typically operated by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, a district, or a college.
- Risk and liability to the Foundation can be reasonably managed.